Quality and safety
All of our processes have a modular structure based on validated systems and are subject to strict quality management.
As a logistics service provider for the pharmaceutical industry, high quality standards are a given at Voigt Industrie Service AG, which is why we strictly comply with the national legislation (Therapeutic Products Act, TPA) and the Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) quality standards. Compliance with these quality standards is verified by internal and external audits and regular Swissmedic inspections. As a result, our customers can count on high standards across the pharmaceutical supply chain at all times.
In order to meet our high quality standards, we are continually developing our expertise, undergoing further training and optimising our processes. Quality management with a focus on processes alongside regular internal and external checks ensures that we as a pharmaceutical logistics provider fulfill both public and internal quality standards to the best of our ability.
How we guarantee quality:
- Constant development of our quality management
- Quality management handbook
- Written instructions for all processes (SOP)
- Validated GDP- and GMP-compliant systems, buildings and facilities
- Regular internal inspections
- The necessary licences for the wholesale, import, export and manufacturing of pharmaceuticals
- A particularly important factor: our employees. Quality management relies on its implementation by dedicated, motivated specialists. We provide the necessary procedural knowledge in internal training sessions. Regular further employee management training promotes the understanding of management through targets, dealing with conflicts and self-development. Our training measures are continually analysed and documented.
Our buildings, warehouse facilities and systems have been validated and are revalidated according to GDP regulations. For Voigt Industrie Service AG, this includes a systematic approach based on the ‘V-model’ of validation. In defined steps, the requirements are laid out in detail and verified, from the concept to a system’s continuous operation. We document the results of the verifications in written form. These quality checks play a major role in the safety of the pharmaceutical supply chain and ensure that you can fully rely on our services.
Our processes are transparent and fulfill all the requirements for companies working in Swiss pharmaceutical logistics. You can download our Swissmedic licences and quality standards (GDP and GMP) here.