Pharmaceutical logistics from A to Z
The future of pharmaceutical pre-wholesale calls for flexible, intelligent concepts that meet the high demands of modern healthcare. Voigt Industrie Service AG tackles these challenges with the help of modern logistics centres, innovative technical facilities and automated processes. This allows us as a pharmaceutical logistics provider to offer highly reliable, safe, fast, high-quality services across the whole pharmaceutical supply chain at all times.
Top-level pharmaceutical logistics: Voigt Industrie Service AG’s core business. We are familiar with all the logistical requirements for transporting medical products and meet them in full. This enables us to provide our customers in the pharmaceutical industry with logistics services that ensure the consistent quality of their products.
- Receipt of goods
– Storage according to stock categories (open, closed or quarantined storage)
– Temperature monitoring ambient, cool and frozen
– Pharmaceuticals, narcotics, cytostatics, etc.
- Partly or completely automated order picking according to the FEFO principle (first expired, first out)
- Package labelling
- Package picking
- Final verification of the picked products
- Packaging on pallets, in containers or as parcels
- Shipping with qualified transport partners
- Individual delivery to pharmaceutical wholesalers, hospitals, pharmacies, chemists, selfdispensing doctors or health food shops
In the pharmaceutical industry, it is important to always handle returns correctly. Our warehouse logistics are designed to be able to process pharmaceutical returns according to your specifications. Modern facilities, innovative processes and high quality standards guarantee that returns are handled correctly.
- Processing returns in accordance with the specifications of the ordering party (standard operating procedure, SOP)
- Destruction of pharmaceuticals
- Document storage
In order to guarantee the supply of medicines in Switzerland, monitoring of the goods from their origins in the pharmaceutical industry all the way to the end customer is required – in particular when it comes to recalling medicines that have defects. Our services help you maintain an overview of the whole pharmaceutical supply chain at all times, thus guaranteeing a high level of safety when it comes to your medicines.
- Continuous tracking of goods from the moment of delivery to their arrival with the customer
- Informing the relevant parties
- Batch recalls in accordance with the specifications of the ordering party (SOP)
- Receipt and recording of the products
- Storage or disposal